Updated: May 19
THE DISCIPLES ASSIGNMENT:
Matthew 10:1,7-8 (AMP)
"AND JESUS summoned to Him His twelve disciples and gave them power and authority over unclean spirits, to drive them out, and to cure all kinds of disease and all kinds of weakness and infirmity. And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand! Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give."
1. The power of increase is in the of giving away of all that you receive.
2. If you stop giving what you receive it starts to die.
3. People that don’t forgive is dead because freely they received forgiveness from God without pay, but they refused to freely give away the forgiveness that they received without charge.
4. Whatever ceases to flow is dead what have you received from God freely that you are holding on to (His love, mercy, kindness, healing, deliverance, or life)?
THE KINGDOM IS ALWAYS REVEALED BY POWER:
1 Corinthians 4:18-20 (NKJV)
"Now some are puffed up, as though I were not coming to you. But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord wills, and I will know, not the word of those who are puffed up, but the power. For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power."
INFORMATION WITHOUT APPLICATION IS DAMNATION:
1 Corinthians 8:1 (NKJV)
"Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies."
DISCIPLES MAKE DISCIPLES:
Matthew 28:18–20 (NKJV)
"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen."
1. If we have never been discipled we cannot make anyone out of anything that we have not been made out of.